New for January 2019!
A 5-week fusing course, suitable for beginners and those wishing to advance their skills.
Sessions will be held on a Wednesday evening – 7.00pm till 9.00pm at my studio near Cranborne Dorset.
Linda’s studio near Cranborne, Dorset – see the Workshop page for map and directions.
- How to use materials and tools safely
- Which tools are essential to the job
- Glass Preparation and Cutting
- Decorative Techniques using frits, stringers, and copper.
- A basic understanding of what happens in the kiln
- Make a variety of pieces during the course including a sun catcher, a small bowl, a coaster, pendants (silver findings extra) and a glass picture all incorporating different techniques.
- Materials and firing included
Cost – £195 per person
Are you interested in learning a new craft or would you just like to be creative for a day?
Why not book a Glass Workshop? — small friendly classes, at Linda’s studio near Cranborne, Dorset
Linda’s day workshops are aimed at both beginners interested in finding out about the glass fusing process and improvers wanting to expand their skills to create their own unique pieces.
This could be the first step towards a new hobby, discovering your own creative talent or just having some fun with friends in a relaxed atmosphere. There is plenty of opportunity for one to one support if you are unsure or you can just soar with your own imagination.